TapeCase Lithographers Tape-Converted from 3M 616, is a ruby red 2.4 mil lithographers tape constructed with a UPVC backing and a long aging firm rubber adhesive that resists oozing during application and storage. This tape is optically transparent yet photographically opaque to allow for excellent handling and definition. This product resists the effects of changing atmospheric conditions and will allow for repeated and extended "burn" times.
Features & Highlights
- Suitable for splicing, opaquing, stripping, and edging
- Optically transparent, photographically opaque
- Resists effects of changing atmospheric conditions to allow repeated and extended "burn" times
- Low caliper, "pin-hole" free backing
- Long aging, firm adhesive resists oozing during application and storage
|Model:||3M 616 CIRCLE-6.000"-100|
|Part Number:||616 CIRCLE-6.000"-100|
|Item Weight:||0.48 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.88 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.7 x 3.62 x 3.62 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by 3M, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Partners Brand
mpn: PT903700B, ean: 0190651621843,
2 inch x 1000 yds. Blue tape logic #700 economy tape. Use to color Code shipments or products. Hot melt adhesive provides a quiet release, easy unwind and extra elongation for help in sealing irregular shapes. Excellent performance on over-stuffed ca...