AdirPro 22X Automatic Speed Line Optical Transit Level (Level + Tripod + Grade Rod Feet/Inches)
AdirPro 22X Automatic Speed Line Optical Transit Level (Level + Tripod + Grade Rod Feet/Inches) by AdirPro at Web Natin. MPN: 714-24. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Perfect for construction, civil, and agricultural applications, the AdirPro 22x Speed Line Transit Level with Tripod and Feet/Inches Grade Rod will
Perfect for construction, civil, and agricultural applications, the AdirPro 22x Speed Line Transit Level with Tripod and Feet/Inches Grade Rod will cater to your surveying needs.
To begin with, this package includes a high-quality level that boasts 22x magnification within a 200-ft working range that is accurate up to 1/4" at 100 feet. With a 15-minute horizontal circle, it's ideal for builders that require rough angle tuning and fine tuning adjustments.
Made using a one-piece aircraft aluminum telescope with sliding lock levers, this level features a non-strip focus knob to prevent lens damage and breakage, as well as durable brass leveling screws to provide long-lasting strength and use. A large achromatic-coated objective lens, high-precision glass level vial and built-in sunshade effectively reduce glare, while a dust protected eyepiece with fixed cross hairs provides an accurate aiming point and further ensures the image is sharp and crystal clear.
Weighing only 8.2 lbs for easy transport, the AdirPro Aluminum Quick Clamp Tripod boasts a lightweight yet sturdy build suitable for construction conditions. Each of the telescopic legs has specially designed metallic feet, with points that offer a stable tripod on wet, soft, hard and uneven ground. With a 25-ft height range, the tripod starts at 38 inches with the legs collapsed and reaches 63 inches with all three legs fully extended.
Finally, the AdirPro 9-ft Aluminum Grade Rod is great for your grading and leveling needs. At just 1mm thick and 42 inches tall when collapsed, this rod is 9 feet long when fully extended. It has a rectangular shape with a large locking button to easily lock the segments at the height you need. Featuring graduations in feet and inches, this lightweight tool is made of durable aluminum alloy to provide long-term durability for many years to come.
Features & Highlights
- VERSATILE TOOLS. Designed for various construction, surveying and leveling applications, these high-quality instruments can be used by construction professionals, surveyors, civil engineers and agricultural workers.
- HIGH-QUALITY, LEVEL Built to last, this surveying level features a one-piece aircraft aluminum telescope with sliding lock levers. It has a non-strip focus knob to prevent lens damage and breakage, and is equipped with durable brass leveling screws for strength. It's also furnished in an electrostatically, powder-coated safety yellow paint that won't crack, chip, or peel. It comes complete with an allen wrench, plumb bob, user's manual and a hard carrying case.
- ACCURATE PLUMB AND ROUGH ANGLES. Using clamps and tangents, this optical instrument quickly brings your scope on target. The level boasts an accuracy of 1/4-inch at 100 feet, providing 22x magnification and can be used for both leveling and vertical applications within a 200- ft working range. The 4.5-ft short-focus ensures it has the maximum usable range and is designed for various construction, surveying and leveling applications.
- STURDY, DURABLE TRIPOD. Featuring a flat head to hold surveying equipment that use a 5/8" x 11" thread, this lightweight tripod boasts a sturdy build that is suitable for construction conditions. The telescopic legs have specially designed metallic feet, with points that offer a stable tripod on wet, soft, hard and uneven ground. This tripod is only 8.2 lbs and can be easily transported with the included shoulder strap.
- FEET/INCHES ALUMINUM GRADE ROD. A great tool for your grading and leveling needs, this rod has a rectangular shape with the large locking button, making it easy to lock the segments at the height you need. Featuring graduations in feet and inches, this lightweight tool is made of durable aluminum alloy with weather- and corrosion-resistant ink, in addition to red foot markings, to maximize visibility. It also comes with a durable soft carrying case for easy storage.