Atmor Tankless Electric Instant Water Heater In most US homes, the heating of water is usually the second largest energy expense, after space heating and cooling. Typical storage tank water heating can account for up to 30% of the average home energy bill. Inconvenient situations such as waiting for the hot water to reach the faucet, finding yourself with no more hot water while having to wait for the tank heat up again, or constantly heating a storage tank of water even when it is not in use all add up to this expense. What if there was an all-around solution that saves you money, time, energy, and resources? The Atmor Tankless Electric Instant Water Heater is the eco-friendly, efficient and convenient solution you have been looking for - delivering to you an endless supply of hot water instantaneously at the point of use only when you need it. It is suitable for residential and commercial applications, and even in your RV. Rest your mind at ease and enjoy the continuous flow of hot water whenever you want. This compact device can be installed against the wall either under the sink out of sight or near the point of use; where its elegant design blends well into your home environment among other appliances.
Features & Highlights
- Save Time and Money - Did you know in most US homes the heating of water is the second largest energy expense, after space heating and cooling? Typically, storage tank water heating can account for up to 30% - 50% of the average home energy bill. Waiting for the hot water to reach the faucet, finding yourself with no more hot water while having to wait for the tank to fill up again, constantly heating a storage tank of water even when it's not in use all add up to this expense.
- How to Choose - There is a direct relationship between the flow rate and temperature rate. If the unit is used in a colder region a higher temperature rise is required to heat the water and the amount of fixtures will be much more limited than if used in a warmer region. So what model would fit my needs? Let's say you live in the Northern California and need a solution for a sink and shower. Based off the map the coldest temp your inlet water reaches is 51F. A typical shower is 104F.
- Water heater Safety - When sized properly, Atmor will provide endless hot water. Controlling the flow rate (Gallons Per Minute) into the unit is essential to ensure proper consistent temperature rise in order to meet your desired hot water temperature. A Pressure Relief Device (PRD) is included with your unit and must be installed on your water heater inlet cold connection.
- Will it work on 110/120 and does it have to be wired in or does it have a plug? - Yes, it will work on 110V/120V. It does not plug in, partly because it takes a larger No. 10 wire which would be a 30A plug not the typical most common 15A plug and common to a kitchen 15A/20A plug combination. A 30A 120V plug is typically found on an RV. Small and easy to install, works great.
- What size is the water connector? 1/2", 5/8", pipe fitting? Compression fitting? - It comes with a 1/2" compression fitting. Remove it and use a 1/2" copper connector or better yet a 1/2" shark byte fitting. No soldering needed.
|Package Weight:||4.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.09 x 3.82 x 3.82 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Atmor, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By American Air Filter
mpn: 220-410-051, ean: 0037947904108,
Panel filter utilizing the Purolator Monobond concept of a one-piece frame sealed to the media using heat and pressure. Fiberglass media is evenly coated with a gel adhesive to prevent finer particle migration. Full depth loading and high dust holdin...
mpn: 570, ean: 0799360867230,
Right Angle Self-Adjusting Stripping Tool ; Self-Adjusting Feature Designed To Accept A Wide Range Of Cross-Sections ; Widest Stripping Capacity Of Any Stripping Tool Of Its Type ; Right Angle Or Pistol Grip Design Provides Stress Free Comfort, Parti...
mpn: RTN1B, ean: 0094714072798,
IEC Contactors • 3-pole 50/60 Hz Enclosures not included UL Listed and CSA Certified. Overload Relays Feature phase loss sensitivity, ambient temperature compensation, trip indication, weld check, and trip test. This listing is for each. Technical ...