Atmor AH-900-3P Tankless Electric Instant Water Heater, 3kW/110V
Free Shipping Included! Atmor AH-900-3P Tankless Electric Instant Water Heater, 3kW/110V by Atmor at Web Natin. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Atmor Tankless Electric Instant Water Heater In most US homes, the heating of water is usually the second largest energy expense, after space heating
Features & Highlights
- Save Time and Money - Did you know in most US homes the heating of water is the second largest energy expense, after space heating and cooling? Typically, storage tank water heating can account for up to 30% - 50% of the average home energy bill. Waiting for the hot water to reach the faucet, finding yourself with no more hot water while having to wait for the tank to fill up again, constantly heating a storage tank of water even when it's not in use all add up to this expense.
- How to Choose - There is a direct relationship between the flow rate and temperature rate. If the unit is used in a colder region a higher temperature rise is required to heat the water and the amount of fixtures will be much more limited than if used in a warmer region. So what model would fit my needs? Let's say you live in the Northern California and need a solution for a sink and shower. Based off the map the coldest temp your inlet water reaches is 51F. A typical shower is 104F.
- Water heater Safety - When sized properly, Atmor will provide endless hot water. Controlling the flow rate (Gallons Per Minute) into the unit is essential to ensure proper consistent temperature rise in order to meet your desired hot water temperature. A Pressure Relief Device (PRD) is included with your unit and must be installed on your water heater inlet cold connection.
- Will it work on 110/120 and does it have to be wired in or does it have a plug? - Yes, it will work on 110V/120V. It does not plug in, partly because it takes a larger No. 10 wire which would be a 30A plug not the typical most common 15A plug and common to a kitchen 15A/20A plug combination. A 30A 120V plug is typically found on an RV. Small and easy to install, works great.
- What size is the water connector? 1/2", 5/8", pipe fitting? Compression fitting? - It comes with a 1/2" compression fitting. Remove it and use a 1/2" copper connector or better yet a 1/2" shark byte fitting. No soldering needed.
|Package Weight:||4.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.09 x 3.82 x 3.82 inches|