Benchmark universal-lube is a multi-purpose penetrating oil and lubricant. Loosens stuck-rusty parts, displaces moisture and lubricates, while providing corrosion protection. Universal lube can be used in multiple environments, such as home, office, outdoor, automotive. It’s suitable for use on kitchen and garden tools and appliances, exterior locks, and squeaky door hinges. Provides corrosion protection of highly finished surfaces during indoor storage for periods up to twelve months.
Features & Highlights
- Rust protection: quickly provides a long lasting corrosion protective film on metal and displaces moisture
- Multi purpose: excellent for use on automotive parts, tools, dies, bearings, wire and wire cloth materials
- Versatile: removes adhesives, bugs, tar. Loosens stuck-rusty parts, cleans grease, grime and dirt
- Long lasting: up to 12 months of indoor storage rust protection
- Made in the usa by american workers
|Part Number:||5 Gallons|
|Package Weight:||40 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.5 x 9.5 x 9.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Benchmark Fluids, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 03266, ean: 0078254032665,
CRC SP-350 corrosion inhibitor provides both superior lubrication and heavy duty corrosion protection for metal parts and assemblies that are stored indoors. Promotes easy start-up of stored equipment. SP-350 displaces moisture and protects all metal...