Use the Black Bull 6 Ton A-Frame Shop Press for installing and removing gears, U-joints, bushings, ball joints, pulleys arbor and press-out jobs. Used by automotive shops and hobbyists to repair and replace bearings, install and remove pressure-fitted parts, and bend or straighten metal. The Black Bull 6 Ton A-Frame Shop Press features all welded steel construction with a powder coated paint finish. The 6 ton hydraulic jack has an operating distance of 2-Inch to 4.3-Inch.
Features & Highlights
- Used to install and remove bearings, gears, U-joints, bushings, ball joints, pulleys and other items
- Spring-return press beam, 2 press plates included, 12,000-Pound max capacity
- Adjustable table with 2 settings spaced 2.25-Inch apart, Steel construction with powder coat paint finish
- Operating distance 2-Inch to 4.3-Inch
- Dimensions: 15.5-Inch L by 12.5-Inch W x 29.5-Inch H, Weighs 52-Pound
|Item Weight:||50 pounds|
|Item Size:||10 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||50.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.5 x 4.3 x 4.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Black Bull, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 4225, ean: 0044459042259,
Remember when power tools were actually powerful? The WEN 15-inch 8.6 Amp Variable Speed Floor Standing Drill Press meets the needs of both home and professional users. This model includes a full four inches of stroke capacity, allowing users to dril...
mpn: BUNDLE, ean: 0638361867880,
The Foreman Pocket-Hole Machine makes it possible for woodworkers, cabinet shops, contractors, and dedicated do-it-yourselfers to complete projects using Kreg pocket-hole joinery with twice the speed and half the effort of a standard pocket-hole jig....