DEWALT built the D55146 Heavy Duty 4.5 Gallon, 225 PSI, Heavy Duty Hand Carry Compressor with Wheels is quiet, efficient and solidly built; constructed to withstand harsh jobsite conditions. Its dual connections allow users to simultaneously operate up to 3 framing nailers or 2 roofing nailers. This versatile compressor is useful to both small framing carpenters & remodelers and large trim carpenter crews & remodelers alike. The unique, patented high efficiency motor and high pressure pump provide a maximum pressure of 225 PSI with 5.0 SCFM @ 90 PSI so you never lose pressure. The D55146 is convenient, with an oil free, maintenance free pump and is easy to move & store with pneumatic wheels. It’s the perfect compressor to choose if you need a lot of power and a low maintenance tool.
Features & Highlights
- 225 PSI max tank storage pressure provides a user with 80% more usable air than the industry leader
- 5.0 SCFM at 90 PSI allows the compressor to recover quickly after its initial tank charge is exhausted
- vertical stand feature and collapsible handle allows a user to save space by transporting or storing the compressor in a vertical position
- 78 dBA operational noise level for a quieter work environment
- 10-inch non-flat foam tires allow for easy transportation around the jobsite; Ehp efficient high pressure technology allows for longer pump and motor life
|Item Weight:||80 pounds|
|Item Size:||44.75 x 24.5 x 24.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||104 pounds|
|Package Size:||25 x 18 x 18 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by DEWALT, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: MAC5200, ean: 0088381053549,
Cast iron pump with Big Bore cylinder and piston is engineered to provide faster recovery time for improved performance. Powerful 3.0 HP* motor produces 6.5 CFM at 90 PSI for increased productivity. Pump is oil-lubricated for cooler running temperatu...