ETCR3000 Digital Grounding Resistance Meter with Data Storage Function Resistance Range 0.01 to 2000 Ohm Grounding Voltage Range AC 0 to 600V Grounding Earth Resistance Tester with LCD Display
ETCR3000 Digital Grounding Resistance Meter with Data Storage Function Resistance Range 0.01 to 2000 Ohm Grounding Voltage Range AC 0 to 600V Grounding Earth Resistance Tester with LCD Display by CNYST at Web Natin. MPN: CNYST. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Shipping Policy : Battery and Liquid not Included During the Shipping Technical Specifications * LCD size: 4-digit LCD display, white screen
Shipping Policy : Battery and Liquid not Included During the Shipping
* LCD size: 4-digit LCD display, white screen backlight, LCD size: 124mm x 67mm
* Range: Grounding resistance: 0.01Ω-2000Ω; Grounding voltage: AC 0-600V
* Resolution: Resistance: 0.001Ω; Voltage: 1V
* Accuracy: ±1%rdg±3dgt
* Data storage: 400 groups
* Automatic shutdown: no automatic shutdown function
* Power consumption: ON backlight: 50mA Max; no backlight: 25mA Max (backlight off);
* Measurement: 70mA Max (backlight off)
* Measurement method: Precise three-wire measurement, simple two-wire measurement
* Measurement method: Grounding resistance: rated current change pole method, measuring * current 3mA Max, 820Hz; Ground Voltage: Average Rectification
* Data Mode: Average, Maximum, Minimum
* Wire resistance check: To avoid errors due to poor test wire contact or user's replacement of extended test wire, making ground resistance measurement more accurate
* Measurement time: Voltage to ground: 3 times/sec; Grounding resistance: 5 seconds/time
* Number of measurements: 5,000 times or more (measured in 20Ω, 10Ω, measured 1, stopped 25 seconds and then measured)
* Line voltage: Measurement to ground voltage: AC 600V or less
* Data retention: "HOLD" symbol display
* Data Review: "READ" Symbol Display
* Overflow display: "OL" symbol display
* Alarm function: When the measured value exceeds the alarm setting value, the "beep-beep--deep--" alarm prompt
* Overload protection: Grounding resistance: AC 280V/3 seconds between E-P and E-C ports
* Insulation resistance: 10MΩ or more (500V between circuit and case)
* Pressure resistance: AC 3700V/rms (between circuit and housing)
* Clamp meter quality: 1443g
* Instrument size: L x W xT: 215mmx190mmx95mm
* Power Supply: Battery No. 2 1.5V (LR14) x6（Battery not included in the package）
Features & Highlights
- ◆ ETCR3000 digital grounding resistance meter, using 3 wire or 2 wire method to measure the grounding resistance, resistance range: 0.01Ω-2000Ω; voltage range: AC 0 ~ 600V. Unique line resistance check function, more accurate measurement of on-site low-value ground resistance, wire resistance check can effectively reduce errors
- ◆ Resolution: Resistance: 0.001Ω; Voltage: 1V; Accuracy: ±1%rdg±3dgt; Data storage: 400 groups, Data upload function: With RS232 interface, software monitoring, storage data can be uploaded to the computer, save the print
- ◆ Electromagnetic characteristics: IEC61010-4-3, radio frequency electromagnetic field ≤ 1V/m; Suitable for safety regulations: IEC61010-1, IEC1010-2-31, IEC61557-1, 5, IEC60529 (IP54), Pollution Degree 2, CAT III 300V;
- ◆ Low battery: When the battery voltage drops to about 7.8V, the battery voltage is low and the symbol is displayed to remind you to replace the battery.Alarm function: When the measured value exceeds the alarm setting value, the "beep-beep--deep--" alarm prompt
- ◆ Host large LCD display, white screen backlight. At the same time can store 400 sets of data, with the maximum, minimum, average indication, with alarm value setting and alarm indication function, with historical data read, consult, save, report and other functions.
|Package Weight:||5.51 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.84 x 5.91 x 5.91 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by CNYST, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: CNYST, ean: 0665059383902,
Shipping Policy : Battery and Liquid not Included During the Shipping Technical Specifications * Clamp size 65mm×32mm * LCD size 4-digit LCD digital display, length and width 47mm x 28.5mm * Range Resistance: 0.010Ω~1200Ω; Current Range : 0.00mA~4...
mpn: FLUKE-1587/MDT FC, ean: 0095969797283,
The products in this kit have been specifically selected for both troubleshooting and preventative maintenance applications. Establishing preventative maintenance programs are becoming critical to maintaining the uptime of electrical equipment and ca...
mpn: DPO9667827180761QM, ean: 0798881574924,
This Earth Resistance Tester has following functions: earth voltage measurement and earth resistance measurement (by Bi-poles or Tri-poles). It features relative measurement, maximum, minimum and average value measurement, data storage, data deletion...
By B&K Precision
The 600B Battery Capacity Analyzer addresses the need to test and maintain sealed lead acid (SLA) batteries used in backup power UPS, emergency lighting, fire alarms, security systems, and many other electrical systems. By quickly characterizing a ba...
By B&K Precision
The 601B Battery Capacity Analyzer addresses the need to test and maintain sealed lead acid (SLA) batteries used in backup power UPS, emergency lighting, fire alarms, security systems, and many other electrical systems. By quickly characterizing a ba...
sku: MJ15, mpn: MJ15,
The Megger MJ15 5kv insulation resistance tester measures insulation resistance and voltage in electrical installations, building maintenance, and telecom systems. This analog meter has manual test voltage selection for flexibility of use. The unit i...
Troubleshoot advanced problems, perform preventive and predictive maintenance tasks in real time, to identify insulation breakdown using only one simple-to-use tool for years, Fluke has built a reputation for producing the most reliable, rugged, and ...
The Megger 6320-245 professional ground test kit is a kit of accessories for conducting ground resistance tests with a Megger DET3 or DET4 ground resistance tester (sold separately). The kit includes 50m (164’) red and black cable reels, 30m (98’...
The Megger DLRO10 series digital microhmmeter measures resistance in switch and contact breakers, bus-bar and cable joints, battery systems, resistive components, and other electrical component links. The meter is autoranging and digital for safety a...
sku: DET14C, mpn: DET14C, ean: 0013088353821,
The Megger DET14C digital clamp-on ground resistance meter measures ground resistance and current in multi-ground electrical installations and lightning protection systems without needing to disconnect the ground. It has a clamp with two jaws that ca...