The Fowler 52-475-500-0 X-Blox surfaces are square and parallel within .0005", V-grooves are square and parallel with all surfaces within .0005", corresponding dimensions for each pair are alike within .0005" and all in a shop-hardened case. Perfect for holding, grinding, drilling, milling, EDM inspection on surface plates or optical comparators. Hardened for durability and wear resistance
* Dimensions: 1-1/2" L x 1-1/4" W x 1-1/4" H.
* Work capacity: Approximately 1"
* 2 clamps
* Dimensions: 2" L x 1-1/2" W x 1-1/2" H.
* Work capacity: 1-1/2"
* 2 clamps
This product has a 1 year warranty offered by Fowler High Precision. If you experience any
problem contact Fowler directly for warranty claims.
Fowler, an American company, manufactures inspection and measurement instruments such
as electronic indicators, calipers, bore gages and digital scales. The company founded in
1946, is headquartered in Newton, MA.
Features & Highlights
- 1 year warranty offered by Fowler High Precision
- Use this universal holding tool for small, miniature or intricate parts.
- Ideal for holding, grinding/indexing punches and pins, drilling, milling, EDM, inspection on optical comparators.
- Includes 2 pairs of matched V-Blocks
- Includes 2 pairs of holding clamps to secure parts
- Includes shop hardened storage case
|Manufacturer:||Fred V. Fowler Company, Inc.|
|Publisher:||Fred V. Fowler Company, Inc.|
|Studio:||Fred V. Fowler Company, Inc.|
|Item Weight:||0.04 pounds|
|Package Weight:||4.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.4 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Fowler, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.