Fowler Full Warranty 52-760-000-0 Hardness Tester File Set, 0.157" Diameter, 7" Length, Set of 6 Files
Free Shipping Included! Fowler Full Warranty 52-760-000-0 Hardness Tester File Set, 0.157'' Diameter, 7'' Length, Set of 6 Files by Fowler at Web Natin. MPN: 52-760-000-0. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Fowler 52-760-000-0 Fowler's Hardness Tester File Set is an inexpensive, easy-to-use method for determining material hardness by sliding the
The Fowler 52-760-000-0 Fowler's Hardness Tester File Set is an inexpensive, easy-to-use method for determining material hardness by sliding the file across the object's surface. Six color coded files indicate hardness from 40 to 65 HRC. Conveniently packaged in a leather-like case with a velcro lined flap, the files are approximately .157" in diameter and 7" in length (4.3Ø x 175mm).
* Run the Black file (65 HRC) over test material. If it marks the material, the material is less than 65 HRC.
* Try the Blue file (60 HRC). If it does not mark the material, it indicates that the file is softer than the material and is between 60 and 65 HRC.
* If the Blue file (60 HRC) marked the material, continue testing with the Green (55 HRC), Light-Green (50 HRC), etc. until the material is not marked. The approximate hardness of the material is between the file that marks the material and the file that slides over the material.
* Included chart also shows the appropriate Vickers Hardness (HV).
40-42 HRC 392-412 HV
45-47 HRC 446-471 HV
50-52 HRC 513-544 HV
55-57 HRC 595-633 HV
60-62 HRC 697-746 HV
64-66 HRC 800-865 HV
This product has a 1 year warranty offered by Fowler High Precision. If you experience any problem contact Fowler directly for warranty claims.
Fowler, an American company, manufactures inspection and measurement instruments such as electronic indicators, calipers, bore gages and digital scales. The company founded in 1946, is headquartered in Newton, MA.
Features & Highlights
- 1 year warranty offered by Fowler High Precision
- Set of 6 hardness tester files
- Easy to use and economical
- 40 - 65 HRC, 392 - 865 HV range
- Color coded gripes
- Includes fitted storage case with instructions and Vickers Conversion Chart
|Manufacturer:||Fred V. Fowler Company, Inc.|
|Publisher:||Fred V. Fowler Company, Inc.|
|Studio:||Fred V. Fowler Company, Inc.|
|Item Weight:||0.04 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.1 x 0.8 x 0.8 inches|