GypTool Drywall Lift Panel Jack Hoist - 11' Reach Red
Super Savings Item! Save 34% on the GypTool Drywall Lift Panel Jack Hoist - 11' Reach Red by GypTool at Web Natin. MPN: DWALL-LIFT-11FT-RED. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Designed for heavy-duty use by contractors and professionals, this deluxe drywall lifter and installation jack from GypTool features a new and
Crafted with all-welded steel construction and coated with a premium enamel finish, this durable and heavyweight lift is built to last a lifetime. Hoist features an easy-to-operate hand winch and accommodates standard-sized panels, with a telescoping mast for fast and smooth sheetrock raising/lowering, with an 11' reach for flat ceilings.
The entire unit is supported by a 4' wide tripod base with three swivel casters for easy rolling and positioning, that won't damage floors. Unit features a heavy-duty 3" triangular frame with clevis pins at critical juncture-points for added safety, and all casters lock to secure the lift's position for mounting.
Lift features a quick, tool-free setup and disassembly for storage or easy portability.
Working height: 36" - 11'. Max reach: 11' plus panel. Construction: Welded steel. Base: 4' tripod with locking casters. Maximum load: 150 pounds. Maximum panel: 4' x 16'.
Well-known within the construction, home improvement, and commercial remodeling communities, GypTool is your trusted source for professional-grade products that provide lasting quality and durability.
Features & Highlights
- POWERFUL WINCH CRANK: Contractor-grade drywall lift features a new and improved advanced gear system, providing easier lifting, positioning and installation of drywall, sheetrock and wood panels on ceilings or walls, for stress-free and efficient work. Telescoping mast allows for quick and smooth sheetrock raising/lowering, accommodating panels up to 4' x 16' in size.
- SUPERIOR REACH: Simply and easily hoists panels overhead, as lift features an 11' reach for flat ceilings. Large cradle extends to 7' in width, rotates 360° and tilts 65° forward for use on both flat and sloped ceilings.
- STABLE & SECURE: Cradle features auto-locking outriggers and panel support tabs to hold panels in place and the entire unit is supported by a 4' wide tripod base with anti-slip locking casters for secure mounting.
- HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION: Constructed with a superior, all-welded, heavyweight steel frame and enamel finish, this lift provides long-lasting durability and reliable performance.
- EASY TOOL-FREE SETUP: Ideally suited for busy contractors and professionals, this lift features quick, tool-free setup and disassembly convenient portability and storage.
|Package Size:||18.5 x 11.5 x 11.5 inches|