- Proteus EcoMeter is an innovative, ultrasonic level sensor and energy consumption monitor designed specifically for heating oil tanks used at private sector.
- EcoMeter is a modern and accurate alternative to mechanical dipsticks and other mechanical devices.
- EcoMeter can be used with tanks up to 5300 Gallons and 10 ft height.
- By using proven technologies, Proteus EcoMeter allows not only to determine the volume of liquid remaining in the tank, but also to monitor the cost, consumption and even the CO2 emissions.
- EcoMeter consists of a transmitter and a receiver. The transmitting station, also called sensor, monitors the level of liquid in the tank. It is supplied with a CR2450 lithium battery, which under normal
operating conditions provides a lifetime of 2-3 years.
- The transmitter sends data wirelessly to a main electricity powered receiver, EcoMeter monitor equiped with a large LCD display.
- Unlike comparable devices of this type, EcoMeter allows you to not only measure the liquid level in the tank, but also to calculate the remaining volume of the liquid in the tank.
- An additional advantage of EcoMeter device is the compatibility with all types of commercial and custom tanks with 2", 1 ¼" and 1 ½" threaded openings.
- Measurements made using the ultrasound technology are up to 10 times more accurate than comparable mechanical or electronic measuring devices.
- Another advantage of ultrasound technology is the lack of moving or mechanical parts installed in the tank. This provides both quick and easy installation and significantly lowers the cost of
operation and maintenance, because all the procedures do not require specialized skills or knowledge. EcoMeter not approved for EX applications!
Features & Highlights
- Monitor your tank and consumption conveniently from the comfort of your "living room". Ecometer allows heating oil users to identify the volume of fuel remaining in their tank and to monitor heating costs and consumption as well as emissions.
- EcoMeter has already been sold in more than 1 million times throughout Europe. Ultrasonic level sensor with integrated radio transmitter (non-contact sensor, no mechanical parts) virtually removes maintenance.
- Measurements made using ultrasound technology are up to 10 times more accurate than comparable mechanical or electronic measuring devices
- Measures tanks up to 5300 gallons, measuring range up to 10ft. Battery operated ultrasound sensor with separate display and wireless connection.
- Monitor receives and processes data in 30 min intervals in the Normal Mode. No wiring necessary. The digital display (with mains plug) can be placed anywhere at a distance of up to 500ft to the ultrasonic sensor. Suitable for home as well as factory use.
|Color:||Monitor: White - Sensor: Green|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Ecometer, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By GET READY STAY PREPARED
If you live in an area where several different types of natural disasters are possible, preparedness becomes even more important. It may seem like a daunting task, but preparing for an emergency isn't as time consuming or difficult as it appears. On...
By Schlage Lock Company
mpn: ND80PD RHO 626 KDC 13-047 10-025,
Outer lever fixed. Entrance by key only. Inner lever always open Recommended for use on all commercial, educational and institutional applications where normal to heavy traffic is anticipated ;Cylindrical design - no exposed parts ;Unconditional warr...
mpn: RAD-0102, ean: 0040232154584,
The CO2 Storage Safety Alarm is designed to protect customers and workers near stored carbon dioxide (CO2). CO2 alarms are critical in breweries, wineries, beverage dispensing areas, restaurants, fast food establishments, dry ice storage, storage tan...