Inf-way 68cm/26.77'' Long Cryogenic Gloves Waterproof Low Temperature Resistant LN2 Liquid Nitrogen Protective Gloves Cold Storage Safety Frozen Gloves (Large)
Super Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 40% on the Inf-way 68cm/26.77'' Long Cryogenic Gloves Waterproof Low Temperature Resistant LN2 Liquid Nitrogen Protective Gloves Cold Storage Safety Frozen Gloves (Large) by Inf-way at Web Natin. MPN: CSG001. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Highlights Inf-way Cryogenic gloves are designed to protect your hands and arms when working with hazadous chemicals or in an environment with
Cryogenic gloves are made using multiple layers of high-quality insulation to guarantee your hands will be protected. Materials: low-temperature cotton, cotton knitting cloth, polyester teffeta, spinning lining and waterproof composite material.
Despite the multilayered design, the gloves are flexible and soft to touch.
Your hands will be protected in temperatures as low as -200 or -250 degrees celsius.
In addition, cryogenic gloves offer superior protection from heat, including burns.
Tested to EN 511 (European Standard for protective gloves against cold) and other test methods such as the IFTH (Lyon, France) reference method for immersion in liquid nitrogen - ZL0102
Inf-way cryogenic glove*1pair
Features & Highlights
- The gloves with 3 layers, 2 layers are composite insulating material and 1 layer is cotton.
- Size: small-38cm/14.96'', Medium-48cm/18.9'', Large-68cm/26.77''.
- Low temperature resistant: -268°C~+148°C/-450℉~298℉. Cold resistant and keep warm.
- These gloves should be stored in a dry, mothproof, well ventilated area.
- Can be applied in low temperature warehouse, frozen laboratory, liquid nitrogen, workplace.
|Item Weight:||0.79 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.79 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.5 x 4.2 x 4.2 inches|