The Leviton 50240MSA secondary surge arresters are intended for use as part of a coordinated application strategy. Leviton 50240MSA protects sensitive electronic equipment from the stress and degradation inflicted by voltage transients in industrial, commercial and residential locations. Leviton surge protection devices are compliant with UL 1449 standards. These devices installs very easily and provide protection of up to 50,000 peak Amps of surge current per mode. The Leviton 50240MSA is designed for 120/240 volt singlephase ringless or ringtype meters, since it has higher energy capacity than another small MOV configurations.
Features & Highlights
- Diagnostic LED's: Green indicates surge protection is active, Red indicates protection is no longer active
- Designed for 120/240 volt single-phase ringless or ring-type meters.Operating temperature: -40C to 60C,Storage temperature: -50°C to 85°C
- Rugged housing constructed of high-impact, non-conductive fiberglass-reinforced polycarbonate
- Available in popular jaw configurations, featuring spring-loaded, high-pressure copper-plated contacts for maximum conductivity
- Limited Lifetime Product Warranty
|Item Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.25 x 9 x 9 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.03 x 6.46 x 6.46 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Leviton, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.