LotFancy Digital Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge Tester Meter, Range 1.2-220mm
Super Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 34% on the LotFancy Digital Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge Tester Meter, Range 1.2-220mm by LotFancy at Web Natin. MPN: 12O-2604-D. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 1-Year Warranty: Money-back satisfaction guaranteeNote: This gauge can not measure the thickness of cast iron. Specifications: LCD digital display:
Note: This gauge can not measure the thickness of cast iron.
LCD digital display: 4 digits.
Minimum display unit: 0.1mm.
Working frequency: 5MHz.
Measurement range: 1.2-225.0 mm (Steel).
Minimum limit for tubes measurement: 20 x 3mm (Steel).
Accuracy: ± (1% H + 0.1 mm) (H denotes the measured thickness).
Sound velocity range: 1000-9999m/s.
Measuring sound velocity with a given thickness.
Measuring range: 1000-9999m/s.
When the given thickness over 20 mm, the accuracy is ±1%; when the given thickness less than 20mm, the accuracy is ±5%.
Operating temperature: 0 - 40°C (32 - 104 °F).
Power supply: 3 x 1.5 AAA alkaline batteries (not included).
Normal operation current ≤ 50 mA.
With backlight turn on current ≤ 120 mA.
Stand-by current: ≤ 20 μA.
Size: approx. 72 x 146 x 29 mm. (2.83 x 5.75 x 1.14 inches).
1 x Ultrasonic thickness meter (with rubber cover)
1 x Transducer (10 mm, 5 MHz)
1 x 4 mm Sample block
1 x Bottle of coupling agent (50 ml)
1 x Operating manual
3 x AAA alkaline batteries
1 x Storage box
Features & Highlights
- VERSATILE USES: Ultrasonic thickness tester measures sound velocity with a given thickness, capable of measuring variety materials, including steel, copper, aluminum, glass, plastic, ceramics, resin, PVC, water and much more
- RELIABLE ACCUARCY: Auto zero calibration assures the accuracy; auto calibration enhances the precision and coupling indicator ensures correct measurement
- DATA STORAGE AND RECALL FUNCTION: 10 groups thickness measurement storage allows for convenient use in various working conditions
- SPECIFICATIONS: Backlit LCD digital display: 4 digits; minimum display unit: 01 mm; Measurement Range: 1.2 -225.0mm (steel); Accuracy: ±(1%H±0.1mm); Sound velocity:1000~9999m/s; Minimum limit for tubes measurement: 20 x 3 mm (Steel)
- READY to USE OUT OF BOX: 3 AAA batteries, bottle of 50ml couplant and 4mm thickness gauge calibration block are also included in the package; LotFancy offers 1-Year Warranty and money-back satisfaction guarantee
|Package Weight:||2.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.5 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches|