The high powered Lumina Task Force 1100 flashlight offers 1100 measured lumens in the palm of your hand! Originally designed to withstand the rigors of all weather cycling conditions; the Lumina Task Force features a robust body casing that houses advanced electronics, a market leading CREE® LED and includes multiple mounts/accessories.
You have the option to outfit the light for a wide range of multi-use options. Stay ready for any task that may come your way! Get the perfect lighting for your photo scene using the Hot Shoe Mount, Tripod/Magnet Mount with 1/4″ x 20 threading, and Light Diffuser. Hand held in Walk Mode outputs 70 lumens with an astounding run time of up to 18 hours. Attaching the included Belt Clip / Bite Grip allows you to conveniently carry your light hands free. And sticking your Lumina light to metal surfaces is quick and easy with the Magnet Mount, ideal for when working under the hood of your car/truck or in and around the house.
Features & Highlights
- New Boost Mode, double tap power button to unleash maximum LED output at 1100 lumens!
- 5 Light Levels plus 2 Daylight Flash Mode
- FL1 Standard IP64, dust and water resistant
- Convenient USB rechargeable and built in Low battery indicator
- Lock Mode, perfect for use during storage and transporting the light. Press and hold power button for 7 seconds to lock out operation of light.
|Manufacturer:||NiteRider Technical Lighting|
|Brand:||NiteRider Technical Lighting|
|Publisher:||NiteRider Technical Lighting|
|Studio:||NiteRider Technical Lighting|
|Item Weight:||0.38 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.38 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by NiteRider Technical Lighting, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.