Megger DET24C Digital Clamp-On Ground Resistance Meter with Data Storage & Downloading
On Sale Now! Save 10% on the Megger DET24C Digital Clamp-On Ground Resistance Meter with Data Storage & Downloading by Megger at Web Natin. SKU: DET24C. MPN: DET24C. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Megger DET24C digital clamp-on ground resistance meter measures ground resistance in multi-ground electrical installations and lightning
|Maximum ground resistance input||1,500 ohms|
|Maximum ground current input||35 amp|
|Standards met||International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC)/European Standards (EN) 61010-1, EN61557, European Conformity (CE) marked, Australia NEC 13177|
|Power supply||1.5V IECLR6 AA batteries (four, included)|
|Weight||2.17 lb./985 g|
|Dimensions||9.7 x 4.4 x 2.0 inches/248 x 114 x 49 mm (H x W x D)|
H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.
Electrical test meters report electrical circuit properties, such as voltage, resistance, capacitance, and continuity. Available in handheld or benchtop form, they detect electrical problems in equipment, wiring, and power supplies. A variety of probes, clamps, and leads can be used to connect the meter to a circuit or device. Single-function meters, such as battery testers and voltage testers, measure one property of a circuit, and multimeters measure multiple properties. Electrical test meters display information either in analog form using a needle that moves on a calibrated scale, or in digital form using digits or a graphic representation on an LED screen. Meters have electrical properties that are to be measured and the anticipated range of results, and should have a rating that is higher than the maximum value of the anticipated range. An electrical test meter has multiple settings corresponding to potential ranges of values for the properties it can measure. A manual ranging meter requires the operator to flip through different settings until the correct range is reached. An autoranging meter cycles through range settings automatically until it reaches the correct range.
Megger manufactures equipment for cable fault locating, protective relay testing, telecommunications and data integrity, and power quality testing under multiple brand names, among them Megger, Biddle, States, and AVO. The company, founded in 1889, is headquartered in Dover, England, and meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001:2008 standards.
What’s in the Box?
- DET24C digital earth test clamp-on meter
- (4) 1.5V IECLR6AA batteries
- Check loop
- Software CD
- Wrist strap
- Calibration check
- Carrying case
Features & Highlights
- Digital clamp meter measures ground resistance and current in multi-ground installations without needing to disconnect the ground
- Provides true RMS (root mean square) measurements of current to help ensure operator safety during operation. User-selectable noise filter allows measurements to be taken in areas with high amounts of electrical noise
- Data storage allows multiple results to be compared and tracked over time, and data can be uploaded to a computer for further analysis with the included software
- Meets International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) safety standard 61010 and is certified for category IV installations up to 600V
- Content: 1 of each PN 1007-331 DET24C, 1 of each PN 1001-498 Check Loop, 4 of each PN 25511-841 BATTERY 1.5V ALKALINE AA, 1 of each PN 1001-716 WRIST STRAP, 1 of each PN 2001-644 Quick Start Guide, 1 of each PN 1000-576 Power Db Lite CD, 1 of each PN 1001-198 USER GUIDE CD DET14C / DET24C, 1 of each PN 2000-231 WARRANTY / CER of TEST [1 YEAR] MEGGER
|Item Weight:||2.17 pounds|
|Package Weight:||4.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||11 x 4.3 x 4.3 inches|