National Safety Apparel Class 2 Black Rubber Voltage Insulating Glove Kit with Leather Protectors, Max. Use Voltage 17,000V AC/ 25,500V DC (KITGC211)
Free Shipping Included! National Safety Apparel Class 2 Black Rubber Voltage Insulating Glove Kit with Leather Protectors, Max. Use Voltage 17,000V AC/ 25,500V DC (KITGC211) by National Safety Apparel Inc at Web Natin. MPN: KITGC211. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. National Safety Apparel’s Class 2 Rubber Voltage Insulating Glove Kits are made with an insulating rubber that offers protection up to 17000 Volts
Arc flash hand protection – in one bag The Class 2 Rubber Voltage Insulating Glove Premium Kit Includes:
- 1 pair of newly tested Class 2 rubber voltage insulating gloves
- 1 pair of 10” leather protectors
- 1 glove bag for convenient storage
Selecting the Correct Size To ensure you are ordering the correct glove size, measure the circumference around your palm. If you are in between sizes, we recommend ordering the larger size.
Protection at your fingertips Protect yourself from electrical shock and other arc flash hazards with these flexible gloves that are easy to work with. Perfect for any job requiring Class 2 protection including utilities, electricians, linemen, construction, power generation, electrical cooperatives, and contractors.
Stay Compliant Always be sure you are wearing the correct level of protection while on the job. These Class 2 Rubber Voltage Gloves are NFPA 70E-2015 compliant for arc flash, CSA Z462-15 compliant for arc flash (Canada), and meet ANSI/ASTM D120.
Important information on testing & retesting Gloves must be put into use within one year of test date. If one year has passed since the gloves have been tested and they have not been open, they must be sent back for retesting. Once gloves are issued for use, they must be retested within 6 months from the date they were distributed to employees.
Cleaning, Storage, and Inspection Rubber voltage gloves should be cleaned in warm water with mild soap. When not in use, lay flat in protective bag – do not fold gloves. Avoid storing in areas with high heat or high moisture. Gloves should not be placed in direct sunlight. Inspections should occur before each use. Inspection methods are outlined in ASTM F1236.
- Material: Type 1 Rubber
- Glove Sizes: 8-12
- Maximum Use Voltage: 17000V AC/ 25500V DC
Standards & Testing:
- Meets ANSI/ASTM D120
- NFPA 70E-2015 Compliant for Arc Flash
- CSA Z462-15 Compliant for Arc Flash (Canada)
Features & Highlights
- KIT INCLUDES: Pair of Class 2 Rubber Voltage Insulating Gloves; Pair of 10" Leather Protectors for gloves; Glove bag for easy storage
- TESTED: Each pair of rubber voltage insulating gloves has a maximum use voltage of 17,000V AC/ 25,500V DC and is newly tested and stamped with test date; Rubber Voltage Insulating Gloves should be worn with leather protectors
- COMPLIANT - Rubber Voltage Gloves are NFPA 70E-2015 compliant for arc flash; CSA Z462-15 compliant for arc flash (Canada); ANSI/ASTM D120, Class 00, Type 1; Max use voltage 17,000V AC/25,500V DC
- ENHANCED PROTECTION - Ideal for arc flash & general FR applications; Utility Workers; Linemen; Constuction Workers; Power Generation; Electricians; Electrical Cooperatives; Contractors
- SIZING - Available in sizes 8-12; To ensure you're ordering the correct glove size, measure the circumference around your palm.
|Manufacturer:||National Safety Apparel, Inc.|
|Brand:||National Safety Apparel Inc|
|Publisher:||National Safety Apparel, Inc.|
|Studio:||National Safety Apparel, Inc.|
|Item Weight:||1.7 pounds|
|Package Weight:||3.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.1 x 4 x 4 inches|