The Nor-Lake FF074WVS/0 flip top ice cream dipping cabinet is designed with reliability and ease of use in mind! There's room for five, 3 gallon ice cream tubs plus two more in storage.
A cold wall refrigeration system plus 2 1/4" of foamed-in-place "zero-ODP" urethane insulation help keep the dipping cabinet between -10 and 10 degrees Fahrenheit to keep your most popular flavors at the perfect consistency at all times. The stainless steel top and lids with built-in anti-condensate heaters are designed for long-lasting durability and ease of use. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details and installation requirements.
Left to Right: 30 5/8"
Front to Back: 30 1/8"
Height: 34 1/8"
Display Capacity: (5) 3 gallon tubs
Storage Capacity: (2) 3 gallon tubs
Interior Volume: 7.6 cu. ft.
Features & Highlights
- Free Lift Gate Delivery on large units Included to get unit off the truck only.
- 24 gauge painted galvanized steel construction for long-lasting durability and good looks
- Stainless steel top and flip lids with handles; lids have built-in anti-condensate heaters
- 1/4 hp compressor utilizes R-134a refrigerant, cold wall design
- UL and NSF Listed; requires a 115V electrical connection, a cord and NEMA 5-15P Plug are included
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Nor-Lake, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: WHS-185C1, ean: 0814982019437,
Utilize Midea's freezer chest to stockpile your most frequently used frozen foods. Its 5.0-cu. ft. capacity will hold approximately 175 pounds of groceries, allowing you to take advantage of sales on high-priced butcher's favorites. A wire, removab...