Omega 18126C Black Hydraulic Bottle Jack with Return Springs - 12 Ton Capacity
Huge Savings Item! Save 14% on the Omega 18126C Black Hydraulic Bottle Jack with Return Springs - 12 Ton Capacity by Omega at Web Natin. MPN: 18126C. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Excellence, Compact and Powerful Bottle Jack for Tight Spots Omega 18126C Black Hydraulic Bottle Jack is a 12 Ton low profile air actuated bottle
Excellence, Compact and Powerful Bottle Jack for Tight Spots
Omega 18126C Black Hydraulic Bottle Jack is a 12 Ton low profile air actuated bottle jack. It is designed to work smoothly in small areas.
Omega 18126C air actuated bottle jack features the air operation that greatly reduces operator fatigue and speed up the efficiency of garage work.
Omega 18126C is equipped with the compact and powerful turbo motor to raise the load to the desired height efficiently, effortless, and safely. And, its bypass device protects the hydraulic system from over pumping damage.
Also, the versatile quick connector design provides for easy removal of air hose from air motor allowing compact storage or remote operation. In addition, you will find the ram chrome plated which gives you the longer seal life and optimum performance.
The welded construction eliminates contaminates from entering hydraulic system and provides leak free operation (only on 18202C & 18204C)- Effortless Air Operation
- Compact, Powerful Air Turbo Motor
- Versatile Quick Connector for Easily Remove Air Hose
- Chrome Plated Ram and Built-In Bypass Device
- External Return Springs (only on 18126C & 18206C)
Specifications- Capacity: 12 Ton
- Min. Height: 9-5/8"
- Max. Height: 18-7/8"
- Lifting: 3-1/8"
- Base Size: 8-1/8" x 5-7/8"
- GW: 27 Lbs
Omega 18126C Black Low Profile Hydraulic Bottle Jack is backed by the full one year warranty from the date of the purchase.
Click the button now to get you Omega low profile bottle jack to work on your tight spots
Features & Highlights
- Equipped with external return springs
- A compact yet powerful air turbo motor US patent number: 5,341,723 is equipped to raise the load to the desired height efficiently, effortlessly, and safely
- Versatile quick connector design provides for easy removal of air hose from air motor allowing compact storage or remote operation
- Chrome plated ram for longer seal life and optimum performance
- US patent number: 5,946,912, a built-in bypass device protects hydraulic system from over pumping damage
|Item Size:||7.5 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||28.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.7 x 7.5 x 7.5 inches|