Sablon Adjustable Minifix/Rafix & Shelving & Dowel Jig Set for 3/4” (18-19mm) and 5/8” (15-16mm) Panels
Free Shipping Included! Sablon Adjustable Minifix/Rafix & Shelving & Dowel Jig Set for 3/4” (18-19mm) and 5/8” (15-16mm) Panels by Sablonint at Web Natin. MPN: S190-12. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Minifix and Rafix are the most important and improved connectors in the cabinet making business today. It only requires a drill to make holes for the
Features & Highlights
- The patented Adjustable Minifix and Rafix Jig Set is used on 3/4" (18-19mm) and 5/8" (15-16mm) wood & panels.
- You can use this jig set for minifix 15 and rafix 20 system with or without ridge. Besides drilling cam holes, the jig can also be used for drilling shelving and dowel holes 8-10mm plastic or wood dowels.
- Drills 15mm minifix cam holes and 20mm rafix connector holes with the adjustable self-centering drilling bits.
- Drills minifix bolt & insert & dowel holes 8-10mm with adjustable drilling bits. Also, drills 5mm shelving holes in Euro standart 32mm.
- An interconnection jig is available in the set to drill holes for the separator parts in mid section of panels.
|Manufacturer:||Aktif Yapi Ltd|
|Publisher:||Aktif Yapi Ltd|
|Studio:||Aktif Yapi Ltd|
|Package Weight:||16.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.31 x 8.03 x 8.03 inches|