Sleeveless Drum Sanding Set with 4 Sanding Drums, 8 Abrasive 120 Grit Sheets, 3 Replacement Arbors in Various Sizes and a Wooden Storage Box
Sleeveless Drum Sanding Set with 4 Sanding Drums, 8 Abrasive 120 Grit Sheets, 3 Replacement Arbors in Various Sizes and a Wooden Storage Box by Peachtree Woodworking Supply at Web Natin. MPN: PT123. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Let's be honest, buying sanding sleeves for expandable drum sanders can get quite expensive and storing them can be a pain. Not only that, but some
Features & Highlights
- Let's be honest, buying sanding sleeves for expandable drum sanders can get quite expensive. Not only that, but some drum sanders don't even hold the sleeves on properly. Sleeveless drum sanders have distinct advantages over standard drum sanders.
- Probably the biggest advantage versus drum sanding sleeves is that you can use sandpaper you already have in your shop. Simply cut your sheets to size, wrap the strip around the drum sander and secure. Not only will you be able to use your current supply of sanding sheets, you won't have to buy a bunch of different grit and different size sanding drums saving you a boat load of time and money.
- You can use them on a drill press almost like an oscillating sander or you can use them on a hand held drill. Either way you can produce the results you need while using these drums
- This set comes with 4 pre-wrapped sanding drums (with 120 grit sheets) in 3/4", 1", 2" and 3" diameters (each drum is about 3" tall), 1 key (tightens and loosens drums for paper installation) 3 replacement arbors ( 2 each ¼" and 1 each 3/8"), 4 pre-cut to size sandpaper sheets (all 120 grit) and a wooden storage box to keep your drums safely stored when not in use.
- The max recommended RPM is approximately 1750 RPM. Going over this speed may damage the drum or cause the paper to come loose and fly off. It is recommended that heavier cloth sandpaper is used with these drums for best results, however, any standard sheet stock sandpaper will work. These high quality drums a made from an aluminum and foam body with a sponge like padding. The paper locks into place via the slot with a locking tube.
|Manufacturer:||Peachtree Woodworking Supply Inc.|
|Brand:||Peachtree Woodworking Supply|
|Publisher:||Peachtree Woodworking Supply Inc.|
|Studio:||Peachtree Woodworking Supply Inc.|