Tek Widget Heavy Duty 5 Tier Adjustable Metal Storage Unit
Tek Widget Heavy Duty 5 Tier Adjustable Metal Storage Unit by Tek Widget at Web Natin. MPN: TK-5T-HDMSU. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The five-shelf standing shelf unit has a 16-gauge steel rack and shelves made of particle board to support an 800-lb. per shelf capacity and a
The posts on this unit have a two-piece design so it can be assembled vertically to create one 72 x 36 x 18 inch (H x W x D) unit, or assembled horizontally to create two 36 x 36 x 18 inch units, one unit with two shelves and one unit with three shelves. (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.) This shelf unit has a rivet lock design for boltless assembly. Assembly instructions are included. A rubber mallet (sold separately) is recommended for assembly.
Standing shelf units are commonly used to store items to help create organized, efficient, and safer work areas. These systems typically consist of a frame or rack with open shelves. Added components such as casters, wheels, or handles are used for applications that require mobility. Standing shelf units are used in a variety of office, industrial, educational, and residential settings.
Overall size: 70 x 30 x 151.5cm / 27.6 x 11.8 x 59.6"
Features & Highlights
- Standing five-shelf unit with a 16-gauge steel rack and shelves made of particle board to support an 800-lb. per shelf capacity and a 4000-lb. total capacity
- Double-riveted beams lock into double-rivet holes on corner post for structural security
- Corner post rivet holes are punched at 1-1/2" intervals for precise adjustment to shelf height
- Two-piece post design for vertical assembly of a single 72" high unit, or for horizontal assembly of two 36" high units
- Rivet lock design for boltless assembly, instructions included, rubber mallet recommended for assembly (sold separately)