U.S. made AMSTEEL BLUE WINCH ROPE 1/2 inch x 100 ft Blue (34,000 lb strength) (4X4 VEHICLE RECOVERY)
U.S. made AMSTEEL BLUE WINCH ROPE 1/2 inch x 100 ft Blue (34,000 lb strength) (4X4 VEHICLE RECOVERY) by BILLET4X4 at Web Natin. MPN: ABBL012A. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. AmSteel Blue is the latest development of HMPE fiber in a twelve-strand braided rope utilizing Parallay design with proprietary blue urethane
Features & Highlights
- IN STOCK - SHIPS TODAY! Heavy-duty rope thimble with Class II locking eye splice, and heat-shrink cover.
- Abrasion guard included. The guard is flexible and compact enough to wind in with the rope. Comes right back out when you unspool. Move the guard along the length of the rope to guard against rock outcrops, etc. when winching.
- Extra-large terminal end, with rope heat-shrunk prior to being glued and crimped into the terminal.
- We also highly recommend our aluminum Hawse fairleads, specifically designed for synthetic winch rope use. Do not use a roller fairlead to guide your winch rope. It's simple - have the right equipment, so everything works as designed.
- Weighs less than 1/6 of steel cable. Won't unravel in storage. Can't develop sharp frays. Doesn't recoil. Won't rust. Doesn't kink. Doesn't stretch. Doesn't store energy.