VULCAN 1 1/4” x 30’ Off-Road Double Braided Recovery Rope – 52300 lbs. Breaking Strength – Black, Orange
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 14% on the VULCAN 1 1/4” x 30’ Off-Road Double Braided Recovery Rope – 52300 lbs. Breaking Strength – Black, Orange by Vulcan Brands at Web Natin. MPN: RTR-3430. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. For easy and convenient vehicle pulling, VULCAN offers its superior off-road item - the 1 1/4'' x 30' Off-Road Double Braided Recovery Ropes. This
For easy and convenient vehicle pulling, VULCAN offers its superior off-road item - the 1 1/4" x 30' Off-Road Double Braided Recovery Ropes. This durable product is ideal for all kinds of heavy-duty vehicle owners, from weekend RV drivers to off-road enthusiasts and even hardworking farmers.
Our recovery ropes have double-braided construction that aids in absorbing shock and a polymer coating that's resistant to UV rays and water. These double-braided ropes are safer and lighter than steel cables as well as two to three times stronger than nylon flat straps. Thanks to its waterproof properties, this item lasts longer than other products in all kinds of weather conditions. It also floats in water for easier shoreline recovery. Additionally, it has a great resistance to abrasion, which can help prevent damage to your car.
You don't need to spend hundreds of your hard-earned dollars on pull ropes that won't last for even one use. Use VULCAN equipment on your ATV, UTV, and 4x4 wheelers today and see its amazing 52300 lbs. breaking strength!
Features & Highlights
- HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION - VULCAN offers innovative products for car owners and enthusiasts. Our premium items are ideal for tying down larger vehicles. The Off-Road Recovery Rope is an example of our quick and high-quality road recovery solutions. These 1 1/4" x 30' ropes are made of premium quality materials that are guaranteed to last and perform well on all types of terrain, including mud, snow, and sand.
- WATERPROOF AND UV RESISTANT - Compared to other recovery kits, VULCAN's Off-Road Recovery Rope is highly flexible and durable thanks to its double-braided nylon construction. Each rope fiber has been soaked in a waterproof polymer coating so that users don't need to worry about using these ropes on wet snow tracks or when it's raining. The polymer coating has UV-resistant features.
- INCREDIBLE BREAKING STRENGTH - The VULCAN Off-Road Recovery Ropes feature high elasticity, which is perfect for pulling applications. This product has a breaking strength of 52300 lbs. with rubber-coated eye tips for a secure grip and extra protection. The high strength-to-weight ratio provides easy handling and maximum pull. Plus, the double-braid construction aids in absorbing shock and storing energy. The stored kinetic energy is released when you need that extra pulling power.
- BETTER THAN CHAINS OR NYLON STRAPS - If you want superior overall performance, then VULCAN's recovery ropes are right for you! These are two to three times stronger than flat nylon straps and lighter than steel cables, giving you the best of both worlds in one package. The double-braided ropes are safer to use than steel if the line breaks due to overloading. You won't get metal splinters, and the smooth rope reduces vehicle damage. This item is highly resistant to heat and abrasion.
- GREAT VALUE - For an unparalleled towing product, go with VULCAN! We offer professional-grade accessories at a low cost, giving you dependable vehicle recovery equipment without making you burn through your budget. Thanks to the polyurethane-coated eyes, these pull ropes will not curl, kink, bend, or pinch. You can rest assured that the smooth ropes will not leave any deep scratches on your car and are built to last.
|Item Weight:||18.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||10.3 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Package Weight:||17.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.5 x 10.1 x 10.1 inches|