This commercial water cooler is a one stop drink station, as it provides storage in the bottom for all your favorite teas, instant coffee and soups. The digital display lets you know when you have the perfect temperature for making your hot or cold beverages. Gorgeous curved stainless steel front looks amazing in the kitchen or office. This commercial grade version features reliably very cold and very hot water, and is built to endure many years of heavy use. The most important feature of a water cooler is how well it cools, as many brands struggle to maintain 50°F, which is not cold enough. Whirlpool water coolers use a different type of cooling technology that forms ice inside the water tank, delivering refreshingly cold 40°F when you need it most, like during a summer heat wave. Likewise the hot water uses patented technology to maintain water at a steaming temperature, which guarantees a well brewed cup of tea. The commercial grade engineering features a compressor and thermostat that outlasts others by cycling a fraction of the time others do. The sturdy solid steel frame is built to take hundreds of pounds of top pressure. The faucets are engineered to be unbreakable with normal use, unlike many others that break off easily. The hot button is toddler resistant. Comes with an Resource SaverTM switch in the back that allows the hot water to be turned off when not in use. Compatible with both 5 and 3 gallon bottles.
Features & Highlights
- Bottom cabinet is handy storage for your cups, tea instant coffee and soup, NOT REFRIGERATED
- Digital Temperature Display for cold and hot, so you know exactly what temperature you are pouring
- Chillingly cold water is cooled by a large piece of ice, 9°F colder than most, The hot water is kept steaming hot at all times to make delicious tea
- High grade stainless steel front features curved edges to highlight the stainless steel from many visual angles
- Outlasts other brands as the compressor turns on less frequently because of the proprietary cooling system technology. Robust commercial design has unbreakable water faucets, a solid steel frame that can take over 300 lbs of top weight, and cold rolled steel sides
|Item Weight:||33.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||11.7 x 40.2 x 40.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Whirlpool, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: T20M, ean: 0662425023707,
Water goes through a reverse osmosis membrane very slowly and people don't have the patience to wait a long time to get a cup of water. For this reason the residential RO units need a water storage tank to store the purified water. The RO tanks can d...
By Watts Premier
mpn: 119008, ean: 0099351119080,
This pre-pressurized blue storage tank has 1/4-Inch MPT fittings and an approximate storage capacity of 14 gallons . The tank is used for storing reverse osmosis water and is NSF tested and certified against ANSI/ NSF Standard 61. The inside of the t...
By Flip Frame
mpn: B01K8RUQS0, ean: 0862144000311,
The Only Medicine Cabinet that Transforms into An Instant Counter-Top. Do You Love Your Pedestal Sink But Wish For A Counter-Top? Do You Dig Through Drawers For Items That Need A Shelf? What Is In The Mysterious Dark Hole Under Your Sink? Want To...